Chequing Business Banking
Business Chequing Account (Also termed as Business Current account)
- This is a chequing account for Business entities
- Available in both Canadian Dollars & US Dollars.
- No Interest is paid on deposit balances lying in the business chequing account(Latest Interest Rates).
- A monthly account maintenance fee of CAD $4.00 / USD $4.00 shall be charged to the business chequing account (Latest Service Charges).
- This monthly account maintenance fee will be waived if you maintain a daily balance of CAD $1000.00 / USD $1000.00 for the entire month in your business chequing account. (The billing cycle for the account maintenance fee is each calendar month).
- Safety of Deposits: SBI Canada Bank is a member of CDIC. (To find out information about deposit insurance from the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation including what instruments and/or products are eligible for deposit insurance, visit their website www.cdic.ca. Information on deposit insurance is also available in the CDIC brochure entitled "Protecting Your Deposits" )")
- USD deposits are not eligible for deposit insurance