Procedure for opening a business account:
Opening a new business account would require the applicant(s) to visit a branch for completion of the account opening procedures. The applicant has to submit the completed account application with terms & conditions agreement and other documents, duly signed by each authorized signatory in presence of an official of the branch.
Documents required for opening a business account:
- Account application, duly completed and signed.
- Terms & conditions agreement.
- Operation and verification of account agreement.
- Business/ Tax identification number.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Partnership Certificate/ Trust Deed and By-law as applicable.
- List of Officers & Directors for corporations.
- Authorization to Borrow for Directors.
- Resolution of Directors- banking & security.
- Customer/ business Profile.
- Two pieces of identification documents of each authorized signatory.